Monday, February 25, 2008

I've Found My Space

Photobucket

- Now that my darling thought to buy me a new laptop- a Sony Vaio to be exact-I can go to Barnes and Nobels, Borders or any other place outside of the home to write. My previous laptop crashed. We're hoping this one would last for a while.

Today was my first day getting out of the house and I must say I really LOVED it! My husband had the baby so I could concentrate on the book. I walked in, looked around at other books and got a corner seat in Starbucks. How convienant!


What I didn't realize is that I was by a door. So, I'm writing and people are walking in and out. Im looking at them like, I wonder if they saw what I'm writing. Then, someone walks up to the pie counter. I'm like, "are you kiddig me?" I'm already nervous.

Well, I'm glad I've found my space because with this I believe I can finally finish. Now, don't get me wrong. I can write just as effectively at home- after everyone is sound asleep. But, I really need my rest at home. Outside of the home, I can get uninterrupted time to write and focus! I'm sure most writers understand me.

I'm on chapter 10 and on a roll!!!!

No comments: