Friday, February 8, 2008

Sent off first Query Letter Today

I am VERY nervous. Since I am a first time author-in-the-making, this is the first time I'm sending a Query Letter off to an agent for review. This means, someone professional will take the time to look over the idea and concept and let me know if they like it or not.

Truthfully, I'm learning so much through this writing "adventure". My Writing Mentor has been great at giving wonderful tips on what to do, from discipline to "white space" then on to "paragraph length"-- very helpful! I try to take each tip and apply it. Hey, these tips are from professional Christian authors. They know what they are talking about.

Hopefully, in a few days, I'll receive a response; either asking for a Book Proposal or giving me some great tips. Either way, I'll be glad that someone else, besides friends or family, took a look at the idea and critiqued it for me.

Well... here goes...

No comments: