Thursday, March 13, 2008

Random Thoughts...

Colossians 3:23-24, “And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, 24 knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.”

This seems to be my theme scripture for the week! Why? Well, it's simple. I want to do what the Lord has instructed me to do in Excellence! I find that it's easy to do things the simple way...or even to "half-do" things. That's really not my cup of tea. I'd much rather work hard, learn whatever I need to learn and do things properly and in close-perfection; especially if I am submitting this work to the Lord.

Granted,sooner or later my work will need to get to an editor or Literary Agent for review, but, My main concern is making sure it's pleasing unto God because only he will recieve the glory for it! After all, this is my main purpose for writing.

This scripture keeps me in line!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

No comments: