Monday, April 7, 2008

Standing Strong In the Faith!

Fear. Anxiety towards Submission. Openness to other beliefs. Doubts. Confusion. All of these things are some reasons why people seem to fall away from their faith in Jesus Christ. I talk to a lot of people and often I find that people are afraid of who God really is and what he can do to their hearts. I'm assuming it's because our hearts are sacred to us and we'd rather no one REALLY know who we are deep inside. Sorry to be so blunt so early in this post, but rather we believe it or not, God knows you inside and out!



I've found that people have lots of anxiety about really putting themselves down for their faith and truly submitting their lives to God. They want to be in complete control of their lives so the idea of letting someone else lead them makes them nervous.

Having an Openness to other beliefs is dangerous because that makes ground for doubt and confusion.

Everyone who knows me know that I am a devout servant to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. My life isn't my own, I've submitted it to God and he has changed me and renewed my mind and I live my life to Serve him in my home, and outside of my home.

Sadly, we are living in a time where people, even Christians, will begin to fall becuase they are listening to people who are feeding them garbage about other beliefs in their minds. One person who comes to mind is Oprah Winfrey.

Oprah is a very powerful woman with lots of influence. She also has turned away from what her original beliefs were because of doubt, fear and confusion. Now, she's formed her own religion through this book that she's holding a class for. Millions of people are following these beliefs and are turning away from the Truth.

With Caution, click on this link to view this video. You can view the video here .

When I saw this video, I was saddened by the millions of people who are doing this internet class with her. The bible speaks about this happening though.

(2 Timothy 4:3)
For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.


In that same video, Oprah says she did not want to be bound by doctrine but wanted something more. That is very dangerous because she's the one who so far deep into this new age religion that she's pulling others into it with her.


Years ago Oprah said that Jesus is not the only way. This is 100% false because the bible says in (John 14:6) Jesus said, "I am the Way and the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
"

There are many people walking around today with an Anti-Christ spirit. Oprah is one of those people and sadly, people are being blinded by the "Big Give". Duh people... she is giving away so much because she thinks she can give her way to heaven- the truth is that we do not go to heaven by our good works.
But, by Faith in Jesus Christ and having a relationship with Him!


(Ephesians 2:8-10) 8For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9not by works, so that no one can boast. 10For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Please friends, do not fall by the tricks of the enemy. This new age stuff is garbage and will send you straight to hell.


My heart hurts for those who are following this mess. At the same time it pushes me to move forward in spreading the Gospel because men need Jesus to be saved.

Please, if you are a believe in Jesus Christ, tell you family, friends and neighbors about the truth in God's word. Remember that every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord. Either you will gladly say it or say it in trembling fear before your eternal judgement.

I pray you get to know Him!

No comments: