Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Blog Break!

I have decided to take a break from posting on this blog. I find that right now I'm just too exhausted with other things going on, chasing after my 9 month old who's still teething and trying to make sure the first 4 chapters of my book are presentable enough to send out in a book proposal I'm currently working on. I know I need to focus on one thing at a time and as much as I love posting on here- I know I need a minute to get my stuff together to mail out.

I'll come back and post what I've learned about the book proposal, after I sent it off! This is motivation for me to do it and stop procrastinating!

I appreciate all prayers for that!

If anyone want to send a comment, please feel free to email me at Kennishahill@yahoo.com

Prayers and Blessings,
Kennisha

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I pray you have a productive blog-free time! Look forward to your return and the success of your first four chapters. :)