Thursday, May 22, 2008

Who's Listening?




When I was in middle school, I thought no one ever cared about what I said. I was so frustrated quite often with that, so much so that I kept myself in what my parents called my "cave". I'd go in my room and disappear for hours until it was dinner time. Why? Well, I was frustrated with Life. How many young teenagers you know are frustrated with life? It seems that's the only thing that is still the same- then vs now I mean. These days, young girls aren't having the same conversations we had; nor the same thoughts.

I don't need to go on about our sex-driven society and about how there are barely any Godly women influences out there. Instead, I'll just direct you to an article I just finished. You can view it here. Please read and take the challenge in talking with your teen. They need us!

This has to be my greatest passion- being a light to the Little Women.

No comments: