Wednesday, July 2, 2008

North Texas Christian Writers Conference...




The other day, as I was driving "somewhere", I had a thought...So, I hear it's very helpful if you can get to a Writers Conference- there are so many advantages. You can meet agents, network with other writers, learn so much from the workshops... I mean, this truly had me brainstorming about how I could raise money to get a flight to a conference next year. NEXT YEAR. I had no idea about the Writers Conference here in Dallas in September until I read an email from a writer friend Kristin. Are you kidding me? I immediately go to the website and am completely shocked. "This must be God-Sent for me" I thought. We'll see what happens when I get there, but I am certainly getting things ready now for great possibilities!

If you live in the DFW area and are an aspiring published author, like myself, you don't want to miss this opportunity! Please click here for more information on the North Texas Christian Writers Conference!


Blessings,
Kennisha

2 comments:

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

That is so exciting! I tried to click on the link but it didn't work. I'll google it to find out more. Keep me posted. I'm so excited for you, and if I can be of any help (since I just went to my first one), let me know.

peace~elaine

Kennisha Hill said...

Hi Elaine,

I'm going to send you an email. Great things are happening! I'm staying prayerful, indeed!

Thanks for your offer to help and prayers!

Blessings,
Kennisha