Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What's the best way I can DESCRIBE that?

It seems like everything I see and hear makes me want to write it down and describe it. What is going on with me? I question my sanity many times a day because of this. For instance, if I'm watching a movie with my husband, the first thing that runs through my mind is.. "Would I be able to write this and make it as suspensfull as the actors who are acting it?", or, "Who wrote the script for this movie- It's Awesome.. I wonder how the writers did it- or are the actors just adlibing."

We were watching Disturbia. It's by far the best suspense movie I've seen this year. Well, all I could do was try and see how I'd write it as a novel...and would I be a good enough "describer" with a good enough "imagination" and a good enough "skill" to put it on paper. My goodness.

This is really messed up because I can't enjoy my movies anymore (sad face). But, I guess it's great practice for my WIP. Now, when I read through it- I always find a better way to make it come alive...so, I guess it's not such a bad thing afterall.

I do need to see a shrink tough..

(Kidding)

Blessings,
Kennisha

No comments: