Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Possible Opportunity

I'm thrilled about a possible opportunity to write for my church's newsletter. In fact, I brought the idea up to my church's secretary who said they were in need of someone to do it. Newsletter writing is certainly something I love to do. I love informing people of events, interviewing and keeping up with activities at church. She asked me to put together a proposal and submitt it to my Pastor. Knowing my Pastor, he'll be thrilled at the idea also.

Please keep me in prayer as I write up a proposal for the newsletter. My prayer is to be led by the Holy Spirit in all things!

Thanks so much!


Blessings,
Kennisha

1 comment:

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

A perfect opportunity and fit! By the way, love the look of your blog. A beautiful canvas on which to paint your thoughtful words. How are things with the book proposal?

peace~elaine