Friday, November 14, 2008

What is a Man? What is a Woman? I'll tell ya....

I normally post a picture relating to the topic I'm discussing. Today, there will be no picture. It's bad enough that I have a mental picture of this woman who so badly desires to be a man. I dare not disgust you with it. Instead, I'll just get straight to the topic at hand.

Friends, I am hurting for the next generation that's growing up right now. My heart is grieved at what children are being exposed to today. I am appalled at the thought of my son going to school someday and the parents of his peers are gay and lesbian and to the children, it's the norm. Our country- our world is headed towards destruction and people are blind in their own sin to see it.

If you watch television, I'm sure you are aware of a Barbara Walters special coming on tonight called, "What is a man, what is a Woman?" This supposedly was titled because Barbara interviewed and experienced something fascinating in her eyes- the birth of a baby from the body of a man.

If you are interested, you can read the article from ABC by clicking HERE.

The news is saddening. Not only are gay and lesbians fighting for their "rights" but now they want to have children together "naturally". They've been trying to adopt for a while. In fact, it's legal in some states. To find out if it's legal in your state, click HERE.

Seriously, this is the type of nonsense that has me considering homeschooling my children. The world we are living in is only getting worse. Think of the children. Think of the little girl who is living in a home with two women. In her mind, two women living together is normal. She'll then go to school where other little girls will be some of her peers. What if she decides to like girls in stead of boys and now we have another lesbian born out of a lesbian family. When will it end?

Here's where it will end. Death.

(Genesis 19:24)
Then the LORD rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the LORD out of the heavens.


People don't realize this, but we are living in days almost identical to the days of Sodom and Gomorrah. You know the story. And it is only ONLY by God's grace that we are still here.

Here's a comment that was written under the story on ABC's website.

I cannot believe how small minded everyone is being about this story. They are talking and laughing about it on the view and it is quite frankly making me sick! Thomas is a man! Should we not be thinking how great it is that they were able to conceive a child of their own however "odd" people are finding it. It must be an awful feeling to WANT a baby of your own but know that you are unable to have one. I think he has been brave to go through with the pregnancy. Giving birth to a baby is a gift and to imply that it some luxury that only woman should forever enjoy is ridiculous. If you ask a couple who have been unable to have children, I bet there would be men who say that if they could do anything to give their wife a child they would. Why is this so odd...we live in a world of transgenders couples, homosexual couples...OPEN YOUR MINDS!

Posted by:
clairpat81


This is exactly what the unbelievers want people to do; open our minds. 'We live in a world of transgenders couples, homosexual couples...' This is the norm to them. We are the ones who are strange because we believe in truth- that God made man and woman.

Genesis 1:27-28
27 So God created man in his own image,
in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them.
28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."


Not only did God show us how he made man and woman, but he sealed the deal by showing us that by MAN and WOMAN (alone) we multiply and increase in number. This is the ONLY natural way to have children... by a man and a woman. Not any other way.

Friends,

We've got our work cut out for us to do. We need to get out there and preach the gospel. We need to get out there and preach holiness. We need to get out there and tell people the right way about doing things. Are we afraid to do this?

Start speaking the truth, and you'll begin to see how many people are deceived. I've argued with Christians about this subject. Some believe you can be born gay. Clearly, this is an issue we need to correct, by the wisdom and knowledge of the word of God.

What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks for visiting and I pray you have a blessed weekend.

Blessings,
Kennisha

4 comments:

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Disturbing. I didn't watch the episode last night, but watched a clip of it just now. I don't know what to say but to hit my knees.

peace~elaine

quietspirit said...

Kennisha:
If I had it to do over again, I would definitely consider either sending my child to Christian schools or homeschooling him. The expense of the Christian schooling was something I was reminded of when I had a problem with a teacher. I decided this after he was in 7th grade and I hadn't been working for a few months.

Kennisha Hill said...

Elaine,

Thank God I was away with some of the moms from my church, for a weekend get-a-way. I wasn't going to watch that mess. We certainly have to get on our knees and stay there for a while. It's crazy!

Kennisha Hill said...

Cecelia,

I'm highly considering it. The times are only getting worse...it's different, even more different from when I was in high school. Jesus is coming back soon!