Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

I just wanted to take a minute to say Happy New Year! I pray everyone has a safe time ringing in the New Year with their family and friends. Hopefully, we aren't bringing it in world-style, but we are thank God for his Grace in this one.

Grace is the word that comes to mind when I think of 2008.

God's grace has kept us. So many people went through devastating losses this year because of the economy. But God's grace.

I pray 2008 is a reminder of God's grace but also a motivation for you to keep on pressing forward towards what the Lord has called you to do.

If you are alive, then you are blessed. Look around you and know that the Lord is with you and that he has a plan for your life.


Thanks for visiting The Ready Writer. Come back!

Blessings to You,
Kennisha

4 comments:

Asia said...

Hey, love your blog. I wanted to ask if I could add you on my blog list?

chakia said...

Happy New Year!

quietspirit said...

Kennisha:
Happy New Year to You and yours.

Kennisha Hill said...

Happy New Year to you all. I pray you really enjoyed this day! What a blessing to be in 2009!

Blessings,
Kennisha