Monday, January 5, 2009

Slight Break from Blogging

Dear Blogger Friends,

I appreciate the love and support that you all give him here, however, the Lord is instructing me to take a small break. There is so much that the Lord has for me to do and it's about time I put my undivided attention into it for the moment.

I'm so excited about what God is doing in all of our lives. I pray that as you all continue moving forward in your destiny that you would be strengthened supernaturally. Keep pressing forward. God has awesome things ahead.

I will return shortly. In the meantime, I want to remind you of the upcoming launch of Marital Bliss Online, an email newsletter that's geared towards young married couples.

We are getting the most amazing feedback from subscribers who are anxious about the newsletter. They are expecting to be encouraged and enlightened in their marriages. Majority of our subscribers are Newlyweds and Couples married under 5 years. They all agree that this is needed.

Please note: You don't have to be a newlywed to subscribe. This is an interactive newsletter, which means you'll have the opportunity to share something the Lord has given you to encourage the young couples. This is an awesome opportunity to encourage someone else.

If you would like to subscribe, please click HERE and go to the Subscribe Tab. Remember, Marital Bliss will launch January 19th!

Please keep our team in prayer as we begin an awesome journey together.


For now, have a blessed day in the Lord and I pray God's continued Grace and blessings in your life.

Blessings to You,
Kennisha Hill

1 comment:

Wanza Leftwich, The Gospel Writer said...

Gonna miss your posts, but I totally understand! Be blessed!