Monday, April 27, 2009

Beat the Challenge- With the Help of the Lord!



Sometimes the idea of fighting so hard for something can be exhausting on itself. Through this unpredictable life, we are faced with so many challenges. Often times we ask ourselves, "Why try to fight it?" Why not just let it win and give in. Well, I'm here to tell you today that you CAN beat the challenge. I'll give you a very small example.

When I was more actively ministering by song, I used to be terrified to sing certain songs by Yolanda Adams. I'll never forget the first time I sang one of her songs. I sang "Let us worship Christ the Lord". If any of you have ever heard that song, you'll know that Yolanda is an extraordinary singer. Her vocal range is incredible. Well, I was about 16 years old when I was preparing to sing it one Sunday morning. I practiced day and night- persistently attempting to hit those high notes with ease. Well, I'm no Yolanda Adams, but I did the best I could do. My goal back then was to beat that challenge. I approached my goal with a fighter mentality. And, that's what we must do when we are approached with challenges!

Let's face it everyone, things take hard work and determination. If we always let the fear of the challenge get to us, then we'll never move forward. Instead of letting the challenge win, we should put on our boxing gloves and hop to it.

Here's even more reason why you should fight it. Its because you have the Lord on your side and there is NOTHING too hard for God. You can't do it on your own- but with the strength of the Lord you CAN do all things!

Jeremiah 32:26-27

26 Then the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah: 27 "I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?

You know the answer. Clearly, there is nothing too hard for Him. Listen. Our God is the creator of ALL! He is the one who created the sea and the land. He is the one who created you in His image. He is the one who got you where you are today and by His grace and will, he will get you to the next level.

So, the next time you are faced with a challenge that looks unbeatable, stare that thing in the face, pray, put on your boxing gloves and get busy. Don't let anything get in the way of your purpose. Your challenges only come to make you stronger and wiser. Approach things with that attitude and you will continue to soar along your journey!


I pray this entry has motivated you this morning! Thanks for visiting The Ready Writer!


Prayers and Blessings,
Kennisha

______________________________________________________________________________________________
NEWS!!! NEWS!!! NEWS!!!

My first book, Simply Wisdom: Tid-Bits of Inspiration for Your Journey will have an early release date of May 11th! I originally set a release date of June 1st, but by the grace of God it will be available for purchase much sooner! I'm please to announced it is published! I'm so excited to share this awesome book and pray that it will be a delight and encouragement to its readers. This book will be available as an e-book and a printed copy. More details will follow soon!!! Thank you all for your support and love through my writing journey!

Kennisha Hill

No comments: