Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Book "Simply Wisdom" Will be Released Soon!



Hi Blogger Family!

Today, I'm taking an opportunity to make an announcement about my new book, "Simply Wisdom: Tid-Bits of Inspiration for Your Journey". This book is the first book in my "Simply Wisdom" series. The Lord spoke to me about putting this book together as a tool of encouragement for those walking in their purpose! God has funny ways of confirming his plan for our lives. When I began putting this book together, majority of the conversations that would spark up around me were all pertaining to a chapter in my book. Talk about confirmation!

Well, Simply Wisdom, is passionately written to encourage you to keep moving forward- no matter what type of opposite presents itself!

Right now I have a tentative release date of June 1, 2009! This book will be available as an e-book, as well as hard copy! So, you'll have the opportunity to download it to your iphone or your blackberry if you choose.

I can't express how excited I am. But, my excitement is not about being a published author. God has repositioned my heart. I am so excited just to be a light of encouragement to someone who may decide to pursue their divine purpose!

I've created a blog HERE for Simply Wisdom where I'll post weekly devotionals/questions. Please come visit and subscribe to receive the free weekly devotionals right into your inbox.

I pray my sample chapter and devotionals will bless you!

Thanks for your love and support!

Blessings,
Kennisha Hill

5 comments:

Ashley Weis said...

how awesome, kennisha! are you self-publishing?

Kennisha Hill said...

Thanks Ashley! You've Got Mail!

ChristianMommyWriter said...

Congratulations! You are just publishing and writing away! May God continue to bless you with success!

Kennisha Hill said...

Thank You so much for your comment! I feel like I'm delivering two babies in June! A Book and a Baby! lol... God Bless You!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Very exciting! Can't wait.

peace~elaine