Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A New Blessing Delivered!


On June 17th at 1:38PM, my 2nd blessing was born- Ms. Kerissa Nyree. My husband and I are so blessed and thrilled to have a new little addition to our family. We know it is nothing but by God's grace and faith in us to raise his children up by the word of God. That is truly our goal, with His strength and guidance.

I give a special thank you for all of your prayers. We are all doing very well, thankfully! I really appreciate your love, warmth, thoughts and prayers for myself and my family during this amazing time in our life.

I will be back to a regular schedule of blogging very soon. Right now, I'm definitely focusing on my family and getting as much rest as I can. I look forward to blogging again very soon!

In the meantime, I greatly encourage you to visit my website http://www.kennisha-hill.com and get a copy of my new book "Simply Wisdom". So far, I'm getting very awesome reviews. Readers truly are inspired to press on and do what the Lord has called them to do. If you'd like an extra boost of exhortation, this book is certainly for you. You can order by PayPal or directly from LuLu Marketplace.

Thank you again for being so wonderful. I appreciate your love and support and I look forward to blogging soon, Lord willing!

Continue to keep us lifted- I will be sure to keep you in my prayers as well.


Prayers & Blessings,
Kennisha Hill
http://www.kennisha-hill.com

3 comments:

Nedra said...

Congratulations to all of you! I know it's been a long journey, and I pray that as a family, you'll all be able to help each other to get to heaven. Take it easy.

Abby said...

Congrats!! :)

MOMSWEB said...

She's precious!!! She was born on my mother's birthday, so this makes her EXTRA precious!