Tuesday, July 21, 2009

2 Samuel 22:1-3

2 Samuel 22:1-3

He said: "The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn [a] of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior—from violent men you save me.


Song: Made Me Glad- by Hillsong

Click HERE to listen to the song.

I will bless the Lord forever,
And I will trust Him at all times.
He has delivered me from all things,
And He has set my feet upon the Rock.

I will not be moved, and I'll say of the Lord:
You are my Shield, my Strength, my Portion, Deliverer,
My Shelter, Strong Tower, my very present help in time of need.

Whom have I in heaven but You.
There's none I desire beside You.

You have made me glad, and I'll say of the Lord:
You are my Shield, my Strength, my Portion, Deliverer,
My Shelter, Strong Tower, my very present help in time of need.

My very present help in time of need.
My very present help in time of need.


I pray this scripture and song will bless and encourage you today. There's not much more to say. Soak in the Word and give God Thanks for being all of this for us. We don't deserve it. We serve an incredible God! Have an awesome week in the Lord. Visit again!

Blessings,
Kennisha
http://www.kennisha-hill.com | http://kennishahill.blogspot.com

1 comment:

LisaShaw said...

Amen and Amen!

One of my favorite Scriptures. I have so many :)

Blessings dear one.