Saturday, August 15, 2009

Congratulations To Our Winner!















I'd like to send a warm congratulations to Pamela McKinney, who won a copy of Tricia Goyer's Blue Like Playdough and an autographed copy of my first release, Simply Wisdom.



Previously, I posted a blog titled "That Place" where I asked viewers to write a comment explaining to me their place that God speaks to them.

Pamela wrote:

"Kennisha, Thank you so much for sharing. Every time I read something from you I find it SO encouraging. It made me think about my trip back from Memphis yesterday to my home in the Southern Subs of Chicago - I looked at the sky almost the entire trip...the sky was beautiful yesterday, there was a blue in the sky that I can't really identify, and the clouds in the sky formed figurines, and I got a kick out of the sky art. The clouds looked close enough for me to touch, but they were of course far away. My trip was long, and my neck hurt from looking upward, but as I looked at the art in the sky I felt as if I had met God in "that place" and I was in awe. Thanks for the post Honey."

What a beautiful description of how in the simplest ways God can speak to us. His voice sure does deliver a sensational peace for our lives- the peace that surpasses all understanding. (Philippians 4:7)

Congratulations again, Pamela!


From time to time I will post more give-a-ways. Be sure to stay turned to my blog for more awesome inspirational devotionals. You never know how the Lord will use this blog to really bless you with something new and refreshing! You can subscribe to my blog by visiting http://kennishahill.blogspot.com and typing in your email address in the subscription box. Receive this blog directly in your Inbox for free.

Be sure to visit Tricia's website www.triciagoyer.com to view more of her phenomonal and life-changing books! And, if you're interested in purchasing a copy of Simply Wisdom, you can visit my website at www.kennisha-hill.com


Blessings to you this weekend!

Warmly,
Kennisha Hill
www.kennisha-hill.com | http://kennishahill.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Asia said...

That is really cool and I am loving your blog.

LisaShaw said...

Congratulations to the winner! And I came by to say I was praying for you and your family and thinking of you.

Hope you are getting some rest :)

Love and blessings in Jesus Name.

MOMSWEB said...

Congratulations to the winner. Love your new look!