Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Marital Bliss eMagazine, First Issue Launched!



Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday! I am so excited and humbled to announce that Marital Bliss is finally an eMagazine! Those who have been following know that we started as an e-newsletter back in January. Well, God has truly been growing this ministry! Our subscriber list is growing rapidly and we are now finally inching our way towards Magazine status. I give God all the glory. I must send a special thanks to all of my contributing writers. They are so committed to this ministry; it's truly a blessing to serve you with a great team! My prayer is that we will continue to grow and that God would grant my prayer request, which is for Marital Bliss to become a print magazine!

So far, we are getting great reviews from our readers. I am so excited to know that they are being blessed. Isn't it a blessing to be a blessing?

If you haven't already, I encourage you to subscribe so you can get these goods! In this August/September issue, I had the privilege of interviewing Christian Contemporary Artist Michelle Bonilla and Christian author Christine Pembleton. It was a pleasure to speak to both of these incredible women of God! And, there's much more inside. To subscribe, please visit www.maritalblissonline.com. You'll then get it directly in your Inbox!

Also, I encourage you to visit our blog at http://www.maritialblissonline.blogspot.com. We'll be discussing some very heavy topics that I'm sure will bless you!


Thank you all so much for your friendship and support!

Prayers & Blessings,
Kennisha Hill
www.kennisha-hill.com

No comments: