Tuesday, September 1, 2009

200th Blog Post marks the beginning of the Fruit of the Spirit Study!

This is my 200th published blog-post! I added published because there are a few post I've written for a later date that are unpublished. But, I'm so excited and thankful for the words the Lord has given me to write on The Ready Writer. Since day one, this has been both encouraging and fun! My daily prayer as I blog is that the Holy Spirit would speak/write through me to convey the message He has to deliver! Thank the Lord for His holy word!

A while ago, the Lord put it on my heart to study the Fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23). If I'm not mistaken, I started a study sometime ago, but was not able to complete it. This time, with the help of the Lord and as He provides the time, I'm going to do a lightweight study on it. I believe it's just so important that we get back to operating in the fruit of the Spirit. Think of how better our world would be, learned how to sincerely and effectively walk in the Spirit, without allowing our fleshly nature to overpower us.

I pray you are encouraged and inspired to grow more in love, peace, joy, meekness, kindness, gentleness, longsuffering, temperance and faith, as I go through this study.

If you would love to study along with me, check out each blog-post and comment! I encourage you to study along with me! Lord willing, the first post on love will be up tomorrow!

May you have an awesome day in the Lord!

Warmly,
Kennisha Hill, Author of Simply Wisdom & Editor-in-Chief of Marital Bliss eMagazine
http://www.kennisha-hill.com | http://www.maritlblissonline.com

3 comments:

quietspirit said...

Kennisha:
I'm looking forward to it.

MOMSWEB said...

Congratulations on your 200th Blog Post!!

I took a class on the Fruit of the Spirit, but it's always good to revisit - after all, we're supposed to be displaying the fruit.

LisaShaw said...

Congratulations on your published 200th post! Continue to share as the LORD leads you.

You are a blessing.

Blessings upon you and your family dear one.