Wednesday, December 2, 2009

This season, be a blessing!


 I will never forget when I received my very first Christmas bonus from work. I was about 17 years old. Instead of splurging at the mall, I decided to take my entire bonus and buy Christmas presents for my family.That year, I began to realize how blessed I was. I wanted to think of a way to let my parents know just how much I appreciate and love them. Although I know tangible gifts are not the only way to express gratitude, I still knew there is nothing like a heart-felt gift of thanks. In fact, God could have just said he loved us...but he gave because he love us (John 3:16).

Before I was able to buy much with my own money, I would make things. I made cards, books and all kinds of trinkets for them. It was the best I could do for a long time. And, when I started making an allowance, I did not think about giving....I was all about shopping, shopping and shopping! Well, as I began to mature, I got the revelation that it is a blessing to give.

This Christmas season, I encourage you to do something special for someone else. Even as adults, I'm sure we have our "wish lists". My husband knows I love diamonds and shoes. But more importantly, I want to be a blessing to the needy and give to children who, unfortunately, don't have a family to shower them with gifts on Christmas day.


And so, for the month of December, for every purchase of Simply Wisdom:Tid-Bits of Inspiration for Your Journey that is made, proceeds will go towards Toys for Tots. I encourage you to purchase a copy as a gift for a family member or friend. This devotional will inspire them to take the next steps to achieve their purpose in the Lord. Simply Wisdom shares incredible Tid-bits of faith, hope and empowerment for your every day life. Here's what some readers are saying about Simply Wisdom:

"Simply Wisdom is simply a delightful read! On the pages of this inspirational devotional book, you'll find personal stories wrapped in powerful principles to transform your everyday life. If you're seeking biblically sound motivation in bite-size chunks, look no further than Simply Wisdom!"

-Dianna Hobbs
Founder and Editor-In-Chief,
Empowering Everyday Women Online Magazine
http://www.eewmagazine.com



This is one of the BEST books I've ever read! Such a great book for anyone looking for a dash of inspiration. With it's down to earth approach Simply Wisdom is an easy, yet refreshing read. The author uses her own journey to inspire you through those "moments" in life.Pick up a copy today!!!
 

-Priscell Elease, Model/Actress
New Orleans, LA 



"Simply Wisdom" is just that, a simple dose of wisdom for life's everyday challenges. Kennisha's words are refreshing and comforting, while pointing out the areas in our lives that need the utmost attention. Not only will you enjoy this book, you'll reference it time and time again. Perfect as a daily devotional or bible study tool.


Christine Pembleton
Author of Lord, I'm Ready To Be A Wife


This is a great read! Kennisha uses her own personal experiences to teach biblical truths. Scripture References are provided, along with space for reflection and prayer. Persons from all walks of life will be able to relate to the examples that Kennisha provides. If you are looking for a book that is motivational and inspiring, this book is for you!

Tonya Nash, Christian Mommy Writer
http://christianmommywriter.blogspot.com


Purchase a copy of Simply Wisdom below. You will be redirected to PayPal's website for secure processing. You can also visit my website http://www.kennisha-hill.com to make your purchase!








Thank you and I pray God's abundant grace in your life, continually!

Warmly,
Kennisha Hill

No comments: