Monday, May 3, 2010

Book: Peace for the Journey


"Peace for the Journey: In the Pleasure of His Company"
By F. Elaine Olsen

View Trailer Below:


I couldn't be more excited to share with you about a book my dear friend and sister in Christ has written, Faith Elaine Olsen's "Peace for the Journey".

I first met Elaine through her blog. The first blog post I read from her, I immediately knew I wanted her book! This was two years ago. Occassionaly, I'd ask and always suggest that a book with her words inside- words that I know are directly from heaven- would inspire, encourage, strengthen, heal and help comfort many.

This is what you find at Elaine's blog.

You can relate to her post. And more importantly, you can see the light of Jesus shining ever so clearly from each sentence. She's an incredible writer with a warm heart...ready to pour gallons of love, peace and all of the attributes of the Fruit of the Spirit into your thirsty cup.

I highly suggest buying a copy. I'm sure her words will be exactly what you'll need!

You can purchase a copy of Elaine's new release by visiting HERE.
Read about Elaine's thoughts on her new book and learn how you can win a copy HERE!

As a side note, Elaine so gracefully was one of my biggest supporters when "Simply Wisdom's" first release came out last year. She even endorsed it for me and wrote the kindest words about The Ready Writer (my blog) inside it. It was a huge blessing.

I really look forward to her incredible first book and the many more to come!

2 comments:

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Thank you, friend. I couldn't ask for a more gracious, kind endorsement. I am grateful for the love I have known over the past two years through the blogging community. It seems to have culminated today in one large cyber hug, and I'm feeling the weightiness of what it is to be loved.

The body of Christ at it's best!

peace~elaine

Wendy said...

What a phenomenal blog! Did I mention I'm your latest follower from Friday Follow?
I hope you'll come and visit me!
Blessings,
Wendy
Faith's Firm Foundation
www.wendygunn.net