Monday, June 14, 2010

Awakened, Now Available on Kindle!

I've heard many author's say how much they love their Kindle. As pictured to the left, a Kindle is an electronic reader. You can download lots of books on your Kindle...and typically for a cheaper price. It's literally what the world is coming to. Besides seeing that really cool commercial that comes on, I must say I look forward to getting one of those devices myself. I have it on my Mac, but I'd really like to have an actual Kindle..or maybe even an iPad someday (wink wink to hubby) Haha.

I do have great news though! Awakened is now available on Amazon's website for the Kindle! I actually wasn't expecting it to be there so soon, but there it is! The good thing about ordering it as an e-book is that you get it for a much cheaper price. It's almost 50% off the paper back price! So, if you have a Kindle, I encourage you to take advantage of this great offer and get yours today! You can get your digital copy of Awakened by clicking here.

The paper back books will be available on July 1st!

Thanks so much for your support of my writing ministry!

Blessings to you this week,
Kennisha Hill

No comments: